Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Week In Pictures 49.0


1  Hello Panda family size?  I don't think I've ever seen this ever since college.  I know a few people who would love a box of these goodies.

2  My new crafty tool that I had to get ASAP.  Can you guess what it is?

3  Finally the paper rosettes have been put to use!  Full details soon.

4  Yep!! Went to NYC for a few hours to go see The Rachael Ray Show!

5  Besides seeing Rachael Ray, I also visited my cousin and her family.  This little one just stole
my heart because she is so crafty - see how she loves glitter?

6  Happy had a visit to the vet because of a broken nail that they had to cut..... I will spare
the gruesome details but right now her paw is uneven with the rest of the fur on her body.  Poor girl.

7  No socks started and is staying for good I hope!!  

8  My grommet craft....post to come soon.

9  Was out and about and saw this owl mug.  Since I already have two I have to refrain from buying any more, right?

How was your week?

5 comments:

LyddieGal said...

can't wait to see what you are crafting - and poor happy :(
Chic on the Cheap

Closet Fashionista said...

Woohoo for almost all of this! I'm so glad it's finally getting warm out! *Dances*
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

lisacng said...

Is #2 the thing for grommets or for punching holes in leather? Hope Happy is ok! And yay, no sock weather!

simplyvonne said...

how lucky u went to NYC to see Rachel Ray show!

Unknown said...

This looks like it was an awesome week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...