Monday, March 4, 2013

Week In Pictures 44.0

1  Last week I was frantic about my little pup Happy because she was shaking for no reason.  Well, she went to the vet and she is A-OK!  This is her playing hide and seek after her scary visit to the vet.

2  My Correspondence Club partner Hera sent me this cool bracelet!

3  A friend asked me to finish off a diaper pad cover for a baby shower she was going to.  Little did I know that I would be at war with my sewing machine!  Time to read up (again) on tension.

4  I am currently obsessed with green seedless grapes.  

5  Took out my vintage Coach bag for a twirl.

6  Lord & Taylor was having a great sale and I saw this Calvin Klein snakeskin print blouse.  Unfortunately when I went to the cash register to pay, I learned that it actually wasn't 50% off, so I said goodbye and farewell.

7  This AK jacket is not my usual, but something about it made me want to get it.  And I did.
Wow, just noticed how long my hair is.  

8  Another blazer in the closet.  I just couldn't help it.  The leather trim just got me.

9  Brussels sprouts for my lunch.  Most likely it won't last until Tuesday.  

How was your week?

4 comments:

LyddieGal said...

Thinking something is on sale and then being told it's no is so rude and cruel. and that blouse was so pretty.

Love your coach, you should carry it more!

Chic on the Cheap

Closet Fashionista said...

Woohoo for an awesome week! That STINKS about the shirt, I hate when that happens.
And uh ohhhh, you're catching my blazer disease, haha
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Annie said...

Ahh that snakeskin blouse is SO pretty..bummer it wasn't really on sale. LOVE your vintage Coach bag...so pretty :)

Annie
$1,000 Visa gift card giveaway!

lisacng said...

Loooove your vintage Coach and cool AK leather jacket!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...