Thursday, February 21, 2013

Prabal Gurung Collab

When I finally was able to get out of the house after Nemo, the first place to go was Target.  Whatever the reason, whether it was cabin fever or excitement for the collaboration I drove over even though driving conditions weren't so great.  Here's some of the snapshots I took before I stopped since there was a lady who thought I was crazy for taking pictures with my camera phone.  I bought the floral long sleeved tee in the floral crush print but really wanted the color block sweater.  I got home and wasn't so thrilled about the long sleeved tee and unfortunately brought it back.  Since I frequent Target all the time, I'll be stalking the sweater until it goes on sale.  Did you get anything from the collection?

9 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

I was really excited about that collections and bummed there's no Target up north :(

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Woohoo! I'm definitely waiting for stuff to go on sale before snatching up a few things :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

lisacng said...

I wanted the colorful flats, but sold out by the time I arrived at Target a week later. I know, duh. Guess the designs and prices this time were more enticing to customers compared to the NM collab!

LyddieGal said...

Hopefully soon! Bummer the shirt didn't work out, but I hope you can snag the sweater.

Unknown said...

Great pieces! Everything's so colorful:)

http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de

teresweetstyle said...

great new collections, i want to see them!

xx

teresweetstyle said...

great new collections, i want to see them!

xx

Jessica said...

Unfortunately the nearest Target is over two hours from where I live but I have been obsessively stalking this collection online. There are several pieces I would love to own.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Eli said...

I can't believe I haven't had the chance to get to Target yet to see these!!! I really wanted the white dress with the graphic print but I'm pretty sure it's sold out :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...