Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Week In Pictures 33.0

wip33

1  I love our cruise ship ornament.  At the time I debated whether or not to get one, but now I am so happy that I purchased one to remind how fun it is to travel.  It was then when I started collecting ornaments from different places I've been to.  Do you collect certain ornaments?

2  Stopped by a local bakery and thought that these "hot cocoa" cupcakes were so adorable especially with the straw.

3  Purchased the treat of the week which were Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Triple Ginger Cookies.  I thought I'd be able to handle oh maybe one a day.  Boy was I wrong.  These delectable crunchy cookies were too good just to have one that I had to bring them to work to share with coworkers.  I'm not much of a gingerbread person, but I can pretty much eat anything covered in dark chocolate.

4  We are puppy sitting again!  Here's Happy (L) with Darling (R).

5  Saw this bush with five little birds just chillin'.

6  I'm having a tough time thinking of what to get my cousins for Christmas.  Pajama Jeans might be the way to go this year!

7  Hubby and I had a nice lunch at Cracker Barrel.  We've never been and we really enjoyed some down home American comfort food.  Since we didn't have room for dessert, taking home a whole pecan/apple pie definitely was a great decision....since it went well with a gallon of vanilla bean ice cream.  There's still some left...really...

8  Went to the downtown area and took a quick snap of the public library by the green - oh the memories of when I had to put the books in the correct order when I was in high school.

9  Enjoyed the view of the Christmas tree on the green.

6 comments:

LyddieGal said...

I love new haven's tree. they do such a good job. Can not believe it's almost christmas!

Elisse said...

I like the cruise ship ornament! I do collect ornaments each year too - I have a penchant for Starbucks Christmas ornaments ;)

Closet Fashionista said...

Yay for awesome Christmas stuffs! I can't believe we're a week away
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

This season flys by, doesn't it?! Love these pics!
Isn’t That Charming.

Annie said...

Mmmm those cupcakes sound awesome! And I have to say...I've always been curious about pajama jeans :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Unknown said...

Ugh those cupcakes look amazing. YUM.

All we talk about is cupcakes. We're like so cultured haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...