Monday, November 26, 2012

Week In Pictures 30.0

wip30
1  Started off the week with a visit to Starbucks, and I think I've been there almost everyday ever since!

2  I've been feeling blah with my wardrobe lately, and thought maybe adding some color and accessories would help spark some fashion inspiration?

3  My Firmoo glasses came in!! You'll have to come back later this week for my review.

4  I thought I would be using some of my old tried and true dessert recipes (usually chocolate) for Thanksgiving, but I ended up testing out a new tres leeches recipe that I found online.

5  My pumpkin from the farm still going strong.  Didn't quite decorate it how I wanted to.  Oh well.

6  My husband and I ventured off on Black Friday with hopes of getting some of our Christmas presents done, but we thought the deals weren't that great.  We did get a few things, but our list of presents is still pretty long as heck.

7  We stopped by Target and I saw this cute owl ornament.  However, I thought it looked kind of angry, but then I'm pretty biased folks haha!

8  Even though I got my glasses in the mail, I just had to try Warby Parker.  I might get to share some of my picks sometime this week.

9  Some gold owl ornaments...not quite done yet...but getting ready to be listed in my Etsy shop!

5 comments:

LyddieGal said...

Your photo isn't showing up -- did you upload it as a public photo, put the code on your blog, and then change it to a private photo?

welldressedmaker said...

you and your red cups!!!!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

LyddieGal said...

ahhh starbucks.... i go there too much too!
Chic on the Cheap

Closet Fashionista said...

So many owls!!! :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Elisse said...

The owl ornament from Target looked cute, but I think yours are better :)

And Starbucks is always a sure win in my books :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...