Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Prepping for Thanksgiving

It's the day before Thanksgiving, and some of you might be preparing for the big day(s) ahead.  Fortunately for me, my Mom will be hosting the family for the holiday and I've been delegated to be responsible for several things; centerpiece, dip, pasta dish, and a chocolate dessert.  Ok, I delegated myself for the dessert and dip just because.  I will be braving the grocery store today with hopes of getting everything on my list without losing my patience.  What are your plans for Thanksgiving?  Making something good? Do share!

What I'm making for Thanksgiving

1 comment:

Closet Fashionista said...

I LOVE that pumpkin centerpiece! I don't have to do anything for Thanksgiving except get dressed, ha ha :) Christmas is when I help my mom do all the work
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...