Monday, October 8, 2012

Week In Pictures 24.0


1  I've been having a tough time getting ready in the AM lately.  
Nothing to wear with a closet full of clothes.  My husband would shake his head.

2  An apple a day....

3  I like to try to eat healthy, but you had me at cheese.

4  My aunt's dog went back.  She was with us for three months.  We'll miss Darling.

5  Went to Hanyang Mart in Korea Town and spotted this.  I grew up on Spam.  Don't judge.

6  Not sure if Happy is feeling lonely with all our doggie friends back home.  She's solo again.

7  Because we have a tough time leaving her now that she's by herself, 
we thought we'd take her for a drive.

8  Mochi time.

9  Who would have thought that I would like jogging. 
My gadget tells me that I've been active for five weeks.  Hurrah!

How was your week?

3 comments:

LyddieGal said...

I know the feeling - I just stare at my summer clothes and don't know what to do. I don't want to wear socks and boots and layer!
And happy looks so cute, i just want to cuddle up with her. (chloe doesn't like to cuddle, she has a personal bubble)

Chic on the Cheap

Amber Blue Bird said...

I've never tried hot and spicy spam. It sounds yummy.

Mia said...

the dog looks so cute :D

xx m

thisishowwerule.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...