Monday, October 1, 2012

Week In Pictures 23.0


1  Started off the week with the blazer I've been wanting to wear for a long time.  

2  I made the chili, and my husband made his this way.  Cheez-its and all!

3  Black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow.

4  Discovered ELF naiplolish for $2 at Target! Can't beat that!

5  New magenta skirt.

6  Waiting for my iPod to charge before a jog.

7  Blue pants.

8  Returned the Sportband and upgraded to the Sportwatch.  These little gadgets keep me motivated.

9  While at the Nike store, hubby and I spotted the Manny Pacquiao hat.

How was your week?

2 comments:

Amber said...

I have got to learn how to do that belt knot loop thing. It looks so cute.

Closet Fashionista said...

Woohoo for a lovely week!! And I can never seem to tie my bets nicely like that, ha ha...
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...