Wednesday, June 13, 2012

No Noodle Lasagna


Sometimes I feel like having the taste of Italian food without the pasta.  Well, I've found a great no noodle lasagna that's light and perfect .  Whether or not you're watching calories or carb/gluten intake or just want something good, this would be a great recipe to try.  This was very simple to make and just as good as it looks.
Roasted eggplant
Roasted zucchini and yellow squash
First layer of sauce on the bottom of the pan.
Eggplant slices.
Added more sauce and ricotta mix and mozzarella cheese. 
Layer of zucchini and yellow squash. 
Added the rest of the sauce and cheeses. 
Pop it in the oven for about 45 minutes. 
Don't know about you, but I love the edge pieces.
Added a little more sauce on top as a finishing touch.  Delish!

If you'd like to try this recipe please check out this link

6 comments:

Daniela said...

looks delicious! I might try this with ham & cheese !

welldressedmaker said...

oh my gosh-- total droolage! I haven't made eggplant/squash lasagna in almost a year!!! I wish my husband were more amenable to using veggies as a substitute for carb, but then he gets cranky when I do it to often!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

Lynzy said...

This is a great alternative (healthy) option to pasta. Looks delish!!


xx Lynzy
www.sparklingfootsteps.com

Amber Blue Bird said...

that actually sounds good and I bet it is way less fattening than the original version.

Stop by & enter for $50.00 Shabby Apple Giftcard giveaway!

Sarah said...

This looks yummy I need to try it!

J T said...

this is what i made at the party! but added bell peppers for some extra veggies :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...