Friday, February 10, 2012

Celebrate Good Times

Some of you might already know that I recently celebrated my thirty nth birthday last month.  Of course I celebrated!!  Well, it wasn't anything fancy or extravagant this year.  Simple and low key are pretty much the words to describe my birthday weekend.  It was perfect to me.  I celebrated with my family, and was giddy to get happy birthday texts, Facebook comments, and tweets.  
Birthdays are always a time of reflection for me, going through my personal goal checklist, being thankful for what I have, and remembering those in my life that are not around anymore.  
Most of all, I wore my special tiara - everyone deserves to be a queen once a year, right?
Celebrate the little things.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is SO important to celebrate the little things all year-round. Love your pretty crown, dear :)

xo,
Hannah
www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

christine said...

Thanks Hannah!! We are ALL blessed :)
Thank you for stopping by!

xoxo
C

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...