Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday Inspiration: Relaxation Needed

I can't help but post about my upcoming vacation.  In a few days my husband and I will be sailing away in the Caribbean for the second time.  I'm pretty excited since it would be nice to see clear waters and white sand beaches again.  And did I mention the rum punch is more rum than punch there?  So for those who have been working day in and day out every work week, I suggest planning a trip whether it's across the world, a weekend getaway, or a day trip.  Do it.  It'll be refreshing, no lie!

Go on an adventure!
XOXO
Christine




5 comments:

Jenny P said...

Ohmygah! I want to live there!

Have a super vacation!

Karenliz said...

Christine, have a great time. Take lots of pictures!

christine said...

Thank you ladies!! I am looking forward to this vacation! I will take lots of pictures and post them.

faith ann raider said...

That's awesome :) I bet you're counting the days!

christine said...

Faith..more like counting down the hours now!! yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...